Monday, March 2, 2009

Interesting People Interesting Personalities (cont)

I checked out my class just now, as it turned out, our lecturer, Stuart, is calling in sick. Again. Which adds up to no Economics tutorial since school started. I hope Stuart gets well soon, both for his well being AND our schoolwork. Well then, since there's no more classes for today, on with the subject XD.

Phang(pronounced Fong), is a Vietnamese. He's a good guy, and a really great guy to get along with. I nabbed him for my accounting group since i hear he's good with numbers. And i have Trinh in my group as well, because i'm pretty confident about her working speed and quality. I was hoping to get Ruth in as well, but she's got a priority group, so we'll see. I played basketball with Phang and Aaron and Min the other day, and Phang told me he has a wound on his knee, so he can't play for long periods of time. A bit like me, since i have injuries on both my ankles. He's a nice guy to talk to, because he's smart, he's polite, and he actually listens, unlike some people.

Oh, there's Anthony as well. He comes from Indonesia, but he's a Chinese. He has good command of English, so we don't have problems communicating. He's an all around nice guy, and helps out when he can. He has a Blackberry phone that i'm interested in having, but the price is kind of steep for me($69 per month. Ouch). But we'll see. Anthony seems to prefer dark colored clothing as well, which is like me. And he's big and tall like me, though not as fat(haha), he's more muscularly(is that a word?) shaped.

Then there's Richard and Addie. Them i do not know much. That's why we don't talk much, and only sit beside each other during class occasionally. Addie is the kind of guy who knows he wants the best results possible, and therefore always sits in the front of the class. Unlike me, haha. Richard is a cheerful guy, he talks clearly, and i basically think he's an optimist. Which is good, of course. But other than that, I can't seem to pick up much about them.

And there's Siti. She's rich, but not spoilt. Which is a really rare case. Her father owns Wisma Sanyan back in Sibu, so you can easily guess how rich she is, her background and others. Other than that, i do not know much about her. But she's a nice girl.

Oh, of course there's Nancy. I got acquainted with her under the introductions of Alvin, whom i believe you all know and love. She's a fiery, hot and spicy girl(lol KFC), and there's a set of 'Nancy Rules', apparently... so here they are:
1. She does NOT wait for you, you wait for HER;
2. Her phone calls are short. VERY short, so don't think she's angry if she hangs up on you.
3. When she says she's going to call you back, you might as well NOT expect her to call you back, because she'll forget to do it quite easily.
And the list goes on...

Everything is well here, and i'm adapting to the Perth lifestyle, and i'm making friends quite easily(there's tons of them i failed to mention, sorry guys... and girls), so no worries. Haha.


p/s: sis can u bring $500 to me next time u meet me? i need to buy books, and i already used $200 of my own money to buy books, so i currently do not have enough money to spend on... er... luxuries. i estimated i will need another $300 to buy more books(which adds up to $500, get it?), so find me quick, or i'll drop behind in class. And none of us will want that, won't we?

p/ps: it's 4.13pm.

4 comments:

  1. whr u live o y cant online de....
    so lousy...stealing other ppl wireless or wat lo....hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m admire ur life at perth...
    i m looking 4ward 2 go dere...
    n hope i can hv a wonderful life like u...wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... not everything is good de ok... the text books realli expensive to buy, and juz now realli angry when parents dun wan giv money to buy books... wtf... nearly quarrel with them. u think i got so much time 2 cheat ur money then go buy useless things meh??!! i dun even have enough time to settle schoolwork liao!! book money oso dun wan giv!! SIAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. textbooks textbooks = crap crap crap~ lalala... lalala...

    ReplyDelete