Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's Thursday... That Means A Lot Of Time To Do Nothing

After discussing with my sister last night, and she gave me $350 Australian dollars to buy books and keep my life going. BUT at the same time, i'll have to pay some of the book money myself. Again. So after reimbursement from my sister, i will be using about $70-$100 of my own money on books. Ah well, no choice. It's better than nothing anyway.

So here i am, it's 11.03am, and my class is in 3.45pm. I have A LOT of time. Aunt cooked beehoon for me today for lunch, so i can escape from the fate of pies for the time being. MWAHAHAHAHHAHA~ but it was nice while it lasted.

Today's mentoring was at 8.30am. In Curtin Library. So i woke up at 6.15am. Tired and sleepy. Went to Curtin just now to buy books. But unfortunately, the book sold out. So... i went there for nothing. Gah...

Met up with Nancy in library after the Curtin mishap just now. She asked me to buy her a banana for her in ther cafeteria, but i flatly refused. Like a monkey, haha. Then i met up with Alvin during lunch time, and had some chips, cookies and iced lemon tea. It was a nice experience, just talking to him. After that, we met up with Nancy at the library and Nancy had her banana. Haha. Other than that, she had a pie as well. Then we broke up because they had to go to class, which leaves me all alone in the library.

Oh yeah, i made friends with a girl named Jia Li. She's from China, and she has big smiling eyes. Haha. She came looking for me this morning to ask me to join her Accounting group, but unfortunate for her, I already made up a group with Phang, Trinh and Louis.

It got me thinking as to what made her want to invite me to join her accounting group, and in the end i concluded that it must be my performance during Communication In Business class, when she was in my group as jury for a debate team and i talked like Hell running loose. Oh well, it was a nice experience talking to her anyway. She looks like the kind of girl to be straight forward and does not like to engage in skulduggery. I am thinking of becoming better friends with her, but we'll see how everything goes.

It's 1.27pm, and in 2 hours and 15 minutes, i will have Business Information System lecture. But before that, i will have to pick up a book(maybe two) at Encompass Bookshop, which is in Technology Park, which means i will have to catch a bus to get there. Major headache.

After my class, which ends at 5.45pm, i am going to Carousel with Alvin and Nancy to buy provisions to get through the following week. Which basically means i will be using up more of my already tiny amount of money. Which sucks. I am planning to invite Jia Li to join us, but i think she'll probably decline. I messaged her now, and she hasn't replied yet. Oh well.

By the end of today i will be really tired. I think i will reach home at about 9.30pm, or maybe later. Who knows? In the meantime, i am indulging in Eclipse mints, which tastes great, and makes my breath not so horrible at the same time.

Life is getting increasingly tiring here, as i still haven't settled down, there's tons of books to buy, and after buying the books there will be tons of homework to do, and most certainly not enough time to do it. But on the upside, Communication in Business class is great, making friends is great, Economics class is great, Business Info System is still ok, and Accounting... not so great. Gah... Then there's Financial Accounting, my forever nightmare.

But today i talked a lot with Phang, and i got to know Vietnam's conditions, a bit about the tax system(which is a lot like ours), and a little bit about himself. I also found out that Ruth is one hardworking girl. She has like, 4 appointments with tutors lined up in the library already.

My God, it already feels(feels, not looks, don't get me wrong) like evening, but when i look at the time, guess what? 1.43pm. God. Why can't time go any faster?

Gah, this entry is getting nowhere. Might as well just log off. Till next time.


p/s: It's 1.50pm. The horror!! the agony!!

2 comments:

  1. "In the meantime, i am indulging in Eclipse mints, which tastes great, and makes my breath not so horrible at the same time." Dont take too much and yet you r!!! stop eating tat kind of rubbish as it is NOT healthy!!!Remember wat dad had told u.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. and walk much is better than no excercise,remember yea!!
    wahahaha~~

    ReplyDelete